Here are some point about Field Agent and using the app:
- If you see a job that is close, reserve it before someone else grabs it!
Reserving a job allows you to secure it so no one else can take it. Keep in mind that you only have two hours to complete the job. After which, it becomes available for someone else to reserve and counts against your rating.
- Your rating in the app goes up if you complete all reserved jobs and down if you don’t
- The only payout method appears to be Paypal
- Support replies fairly quickly with any issues you may be having.
- Sometimes the location services are off.
The app may state that you may be at the wrong location and need confirmation that you want to proceed. If you’re confident that you’re at the correct location, just continue.
- App is only available for iPhone
Note that i’m located in Eastern, Ontario and the available jobs through the app are a fraction of what they would be in a bigger city like Toronto. Even still, I pulled in $46 in less than a month. As their user base increases, so will the competition for jobs. When you consider the competition factor and the fact that you really need to be close to the jobs; you don’t want to go out of your way to complete jobs, I think the app cannot make you any serious money. All in all though, it’s the first app I’ve used that actually makes enough money to offset my coffee expenses
I’d be interested to hear from people in bigger cities like Kingston, Toronto and Ottawa to see how they’re doing.
You can read more about Field Agent on their website: http://ca.fieldagent.net